Sunday, June 17, 2007
WEIRDO ON THE LOOSE CAPTURED AND LOCKED UP AT ARKHAM ASYLUM
"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged!"
Ack! I have just been tagged by my Corregidor travel writing & photography classmate J-O-H! Hmm...wonder why she tagged me?? ;-D
Anyway, here goes:
1. I don't like eating melons, but like melon shakes. And i prefer Buko Joe bottled coconut juice over the just-opened-with-a-bolo real coconut.
2. I used to think Bill Gates was the Anti-Christ, what with Microsoft's crappy yet pervasive software lording over most of the world's PCs. Now that he's devoted full-time to his foundation, i'm convinced more than ever that he is indeed the Anti-Christ!
3. I read newspapers section by section, and put them all back such that the paper looks all tidy and unread.
4. Same with my books, i don't fold the pages or jot down notes on the margins, and make sure the spine of the book doesn't have "stretch marks"....mainly so i can give them as gifts AFTER i read them! Hehe :-D
5. I don't wear (much less own) a wrist watch, on the theory that its weight would make my left arm longer than my right one.
6. I have this tendency to ask other people intensely personal questions, about their age, weight, marital status, gender preference (!), etc., often prefacing my query with "If you don't mind me asking. . . ."
Hah! As if i care whether they mind or not. . .i want answers!! ;-d
Jacs, JenCC, Carlos, Tophman, and Lei, you've all been tagged!